Announcements for Seniors:
- Please be sure to see Mrs. Sandall in the Guidance Office if you need transcripts for colleges, scholarships or work.
Announcements for the Week of 11/28/2016
- Key Club is now collecting new winter themed socks for Project Mistletoes. All collected socks will be delivered to local hospitals for the holidays. Drop off any winter socks to Mrs. Baltes in room D378 by Dec. 16 and help bring some holiday cheer to someone this season!
- Green Club will meet this Fri., Dec. 2 at 3:20 p.m. in Room D271. Please continue to drop off old batteries to Mr. Penuel's room D271 any time.
- Woodstock Snow Club will be carving up the hills of Alpin Valley sooner than you think. Plan ahead and get your club card now. $18 life tickets, $18 rental of skis or snowboard, if needed. Questions? See Mrs. Terry in Guidance.
- Bass Fishing Club first meeting this Thurs., after school in Mr. Penuel's room D271.
- Healthcare Leaders Club is meeting this Thurs., Dec. 1 at 3:30 in the Career Center.
- STEM Challenge Club meeting this Thurs., Dec. 1 from 3:30 - 5 p.m. in room D371.
- Juniors may now register in the Guidance Office for the Excel Edge SAT 1600 Test Prep program during al lunch hours. The registration forms and $295 are due by Dec. 22. Classes will begin on Wed., Jan. 25 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- In order to be excused for a College Visit, your parents must give the Attendance Office at least 2 days advance notice. In addition to the call, our College Visit Form must be approved by your counselor prior to the visit. See Mrs. Deutsch in Guidance for the form.
- Selective Service registration materials are available on the first Monday of every month during all lunches in the Guidance Office. See Mr. Kohl for more information. Registration should be completed by male students within 30 days of their 18th birthday. Failure to register will result in not receiving any Federal jobs and Financial Aid. Please be advised that this is the law.
- Upcoming College Visits:
See the College and Career Readiness link under Academics.
Web design and development by Xeno Media, Inc.