Announcements for Seniors:
- Herff Jones will deliver graduation caps and gowns on Tues., April 25 and Wed., April 26, during all lunch periods in the Cafeteria. Bring your balance due to pick up your order. Personal checks will not be accepted for final payment. You may bring cash on delivery day or pay online at www. Herffjonesil.com For more information please call Herff Jones at 815-756-4743.
- Please be sure to see Mrs. Sandall in the Guidance Office if you need transcripts for colleges, scholarships or work.
Announcements for the week of April 24, 2017:
- Attention Prom Goers: The list of Bus Assignments has been posted on the Career Center windows. Be sure to check your assignment prior to Saturday! Buses will leave at 5:00 p.m. prompt! Please plan to arrive by 4:30 p.m. Everyone will gather in the Cafeteria prior to loading buses.
- Prom Royalty voting for King and Queen will take place during all lunches on Wed. & Thurs. April 26 & 27.
- Bass Fishing Team will meet this Wednesday, April 26 at 3:30 p.m. in room D271, Mr. Penuel's room. Bring your fishing pole!
- Yearbook Pick Up this Thursday and Friday, April 27 & 28 during all lunches. Bring your ID! No ID = No Yearbook!! Personalized books will be delivered throughout the day on Wednesday, April 26. If you forgot to order one, see Mr. Weber in room D172 with $60 Cash on Monday, May 1 at 7:30 a.m.
- Summer Driver Education meeting on Thursday, May 4 in room C240 at 3:30 p.m. and will only last 15 minutes! This is a mandatory meeting to rank your time to drive or learn about taking your permit test for the classroom portion. If you can not make the meeting see Mrs. Goers in room C240.
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes meet every Tuesday morning in th cafeteria from 7:30 to 7:45 a.m. Student directed time of fellowship and prayer. Everyone is invited.
- Upcoming College Visits:
See the College and Career Readiness link under Academics.
Web design and development by Xeno Media, Inc.