Announcements for Seniors:
- Interested in writing the "Thunder Way" Speech for graduation? All contest entries must be turned into the principal's office by Friday, April 7. Voting will take place during all lunches in Room D187 on April 10th and 11th.
- Herff Jones will deliver graduation announcements and senior products on Friday, March 3, during all lunch periods in the Cafeteria. Bring your balance due to pick up your order. Personal checks will not be accepted for final payment. You may bring cash on delivery day or pay online at www. Herffjonesil.com For more information please call Herff Jones at 815-756-4743. Extra announcements will be available for purchase.
- Please be sure to see Mrs. Sandall in the Guidance Office if you need transcripts for colleges, scholarships or work.
- Senior list of Cum Laude recipients is listed outside the Guidance Office. See Mr. Kohl by Friday, March 3 if you have any questions.
Announcements for week of March 13, 2017:
- Congratulations to Mr. WNHS 2017, Danny Blalock! Matt Zinnen took 2nd, Cory Busse 3rd, Justin Haymond 4th and Zac Emricson 5th. Thank you to all the contestants, staff and students who helped put the show together! And special thank you to our MC, Mr. Liuzzi!
- Chess Club will be meeting on March 15 in room D351 from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Blood Drive is Thurs. March 16. Sign up at lunch this week or stop by Mrs. Rooney's room!
- Current AP Students may now sign up for AP Exams in the Guidance office until Fri., March 17. Cost per test is $93. A non-refundable $15 deposit is due at the time of sign up. Balance is due by 12:30 p.m. on Fri., April 21.
- Juniors and Seniors may n ow register in the Guidance Office for the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Batter (ASVAB), which will be given here at WNHS on Thurs,. March 9. There is no fee for this test. Registration is on a First Come First Serve basis.
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes will meet every Tuesday morning from 7:30 to 7:45 a.m. in the Cafeteria. Student directed time of fellowship and prayer. Everone is invited.
- Upcoming College Visits:
See the College and Career Readiness link under Academics.
Web design and development by Xeno Media, Inc.